Wednesday 5 March 2014

Outside Morrisons update

1st Iteration

This was just to get a basic idea of shapes and scale and see how easily this part of the project would take. I used reference photos and the height of customers by the entrance to door to roughly estimate the height of the building which i think is fairly accurate. Did not have enough reference pictures at this time so could not progress. 

2nd Iteration

Looks a lot more realistic and accurate when comparing to the reference photographs. I feel that the roof is going to be quite hard to do so may need to ask for some advice on the best way to go about that so I will probably put this aside for a day or two. Not my main focus for the project  as it is only going to be used for the opening of my animation as an establishing shot but it is also good practice for modelling which I think is needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment